Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Blog Post 1

I thought that psychology was just the study of how people operate and how they behave and what makes them do the things that they do. Now that I have read chapter one I realized that mos of my assumptions were in the ball park but that there was more too it like how they do studies with control groups and random people and charts and reserch what kind of culture they come from. I think that psychology effects my life in the way that if i understood it better that I'd be able to tell if something is wrong with a person and maybe be able to tell that later on in the walk of life if I become a teacher that i child would have behavioral problems. The first thing that i learned was that a there are studies done to find out things in peoples lives that can be potentially in everyones lifem, and this really gets me intrigued cause i would not mind donig experiments and finding out evidence to help further research in the field of psychology. The second thing that really caught my attention was that u can learn a lot about a persons behavior on how their culture is, I like that because i never really knew that and it would be interesting to that correlation.

No comments:

Post a Comment