Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Blog Post # 3

The activities that I did were "Seeing more than your eye does", which shows you that your eye has a blindspot where it makes up images, and the second avtivity is "contrast/color illusion" and that one makes you distinguish if optical illusions are tricks or not. I thought that i would learn from those activities but it was kind of a let down cause i had done similar things in the past, when I took anatomy and physiology. This does change how we interact with the world, because we think that we can see everything but in turn we cant cause even out own eyes make things up. The video "Man with two brains" was very interesting in the fact that he can can use both hands seperatley, but on the other hand it would be frustrating not being able to comprehend what some things are because you would need both hemispheres to work together to process them.

No comments:

Post a Comment