Tuesday, November 17, 2009

blog Post 10

One thing that i thought was really cool, was that if kids learn to talk with there hands first its paves the way for the kid to learn words better because he can identify the object. As I learned this i realized that i always talk with my hands and if it isnt always major I still do it to some extent. I think that I am a creative person. I always have ideas flowing from my brain, but all arent good ideas. I create these ideas when I have down time or when my A.D.D. kicks in just ask Ryan and Jeremy how that goes. I am always doing something with my hands and when me and my dad have to do things around the house and the objective is to fix something and my dad cant do it i always think of ways it can be done and 99.9% of the time my creativity pulls through. I may not always be able to carry out my creativity but i know that others could because i dont have the ability to carry them out. The thing that was most interesting was that there are many forms of intelligence and that can be interpereted to anyones life.

1 comment:

  1. I find it interesting that you always talk with your hands. It shows that you really get into what you are talking about and maybe even passionate about it?

    ReplyDelete